AWS Training Course
Best Amazon Web Services Training in Bangalore
Amazon Web Services or AWS is a cloud computing platform from Amazon that provides customers with a wide array of cloud services.
Among the cloud options offered by Amazon AWS are Amazon Elastic Compute Cloud (Amazon EC2), Amazon Simple Storage Service (Amazon S3), Amazon Virtual Private Cloud (Amazon VPC), Amazon SimpleDB and Amazon WorkSpaces.
Join Amazon Web Services in Bangalore at SDLC for your career growth. SDLC training also offers free demo and seminar.
Our trainers are experienced working professionals. Get job with our free placement assistance program. We provide complete practical sessions to each and every student.
How we will start the course?
- Learn from basics
- Practice coding
- Set your algorithm carefully
- Trace your codes on paper
- Read sources on Amazon Web Services regularly
At end of the course?
- Trainees will understand the core concepts of Amazon Web Services.
- Participants will have an understanding of how to create and implement algorithms.
- Candidates will have detailed knowledge about Amazon Web Services.
- Real time project experience.
|Demo Class : Free Demo Session, Flexible Timings||Free Class : Attend 3 Free Classes to check training Quality|
|Regular : 2 Hours per day||Fast Track : 2 – 3 Hours per day: 10 days|
|Weekdays : Available||Weekend : Available|
|Online Training : Available||Class Room Training : Available|
|Course Fee : Talk to our Customer Support||Duration : 45 Hours|
MODULE 1: INTRODUCTION
- Introduction to Cloud Computing
- Why Cloud Computing?
- Benefits of Cloud Computing
- Types of Cloud Computing
- Public Cloud
- Private Cloud
- Hybrid Cloud
- Introduction to AWS
- Regions and Availability Zones – How to choose the right one
MODULE 2: ELASTIC COMPUTE CLOUD (EC2)
- Instance Types
- Amazon Machine Images (AMI)
- Launching an instance – How to choose the right instance type
- Security via Key Pairs
- Working with the Security Group
- Assigning Elastic IPs
- Logging into the instance
- Choosing the right AMI
- Creating your own AMI
MODULE 3: AMAZON ELASTIC BLOCK STORE (EBS)
- Creating and deleting volumes
- Attaching and detaching volumes
- Mounting and Un mounting the attached volume
- Creating snapshots
- Creating volumes from snapshots
MODULE 4: SIMPLE STORAGE SERVICE (S3)
- Creating and deleting buckets
- Adding objects to buckets
- Getting objects
- Deleting objects
- Bucket Permissions / Versioning / lifecycle
MODULE 5: CLOUD WATCH
- Monitoring the AWS Service Health Dashboard
- Using Cloud watch for Monitoring
- Setting up your metrics
- Setting up notifications
- Creating Alarms/ Events
MODULE 6: ELASTIC LOAD BALANCER (ELB)
- Creating the ELB
- Health Checks
- Installing the SSL
- Load Balancing with EC2
MODULE 7: IDENTITY AND ACCESS MANAGEMENT (IAM)
- IAM Console and Sign in
- Identities ( User, Group, Roles)
- Security Credentials
- Permissions and policies
MODULE 8: DATABASE IN AWS –RELATIONAL DATABASE SERVICE (RDS) AND NOSQL DATABASE
- Selecting the Engine
- Configuring the Database Engine
- Creating your Database
- Setting up automatic backups
- Authorizing access to the DB via DB Security Groups
- NoSQL –DynamoDB , Redshift
MODULE 9: VIRTUAL PRIVATE CLOUD (VPC)
- VPC Wizard Scenarios for Amazon VPC
- Your VPC and Subnets
- Your Default VPC and Subnets
- Security in Your VPC
- Networking in Your VPC
MODULE 10: AUTO SCALING
- Get Set Up With Auto Scaling Interfaces
- Get Started with Auto Scaling Using the Console
- Maintain a Fixed Number of Running EC2 Instances
- Dynamic Scaling
- Scheduled Scaling
MODULE 11: AMAZON CLOUD FRONT
- How Cloud Front Delivers Content
- Locations and IP Address Ranges of Cloud Front Edge Servers
- Working with Distributions
- Working with Objects
MODULE 12: SIMPLE QUEUE SERVICES /SIMPLE NOTIFICATION SERVICE/SIMPLE WORKFLOW
- Setting up Amazon SNS
- Verifying Email Addresses and send notification on that
MODULE 13: AWS SECURITY MANAGEMENT
- Access Control List
- Security groups
MODULE 14: ROUTE 53
- Registering Domain Names
- Configuring Amazon Route 53 as Your DNS Service
- Working with Public/Private Hosted Zones
- Working with Resource Record Sets
- Using Traffic Flow to Route DNS Traffic
- Health Checks and DNS Failover
MODULE 15: AWS CLOUD OBJECT AND STORAGE
- Creating simple storage service (S3)
- S3 Version control and lifecycle
- Content delivery network
- Cloud front.
MODULE 16: AWS SERVICE OVERVIEW
- Architecting for the AWS Cloud Best Practices
- Overview of Security Processes
- Storage Options in the Cloud
- Objectives of the course
- To gain fundamental understanding of AWS cloud technologies
- Be able to start a Windows or Linux server in the cloud with its own private address
- Be able to startup a CRM / Word Press / etc. website hosted in cloud
- Be able to start a highly scalable MySQL or Oracle database in the cloud.
- Be able to setup a load-balancer in the cloud
- Be able to understand the redundancy, fault-tolerance and high availability requirements of a web application
What is the batch size?
SDLC training providing the limited batch size, so we can provide quality teaching. If you want to get trained individually, we are also providing.
How you people will help for the Job?
SDLC training providing the 100% job assistance and mock interviews.
How you people will help in the projects?
SDLC training is providing the training with live projects and real-time practice.
How you people will provide the doubt clarification?
SDLC training providing the 24/7 interact access with faculties and after course also engagement between the faculties and students.
What are the extra services?
SDLC training providing the back up classes, soft skill training, interview skills workshop and resume preparation assistance.
How you people will help to enhance the students knowledge?
SDLC training providing the topics wise ppts, case studies, assignments and doubt solving.
Steps To Build A Successful Career at SDLC
Hands-on live projects
good trainers, good enviroment to study. i have completed AWS, the trainer is friendly and teaches things in the simplest way so that any one can understand easily. also they provide jobs after completion of the course. so, go for this institute .
Really helpful tutors and best training institute for beginners from different field, to start the career in AWS Trainning .Including theory and practical classes ,helped to develop indepth knowledge in front end and Cloud architecture.Manav sir always help us for clearing doubt any time and by giving various example and videos.I learnt many things during these period.DEMO Classes available for various domain which is also very intresting.
very good trainer available for sap fico at SDLC Real-time Trainer with Good price for online
Very good training institute for beginner as well as professional and give very strong platform both career wise and knowledge wise.
I enjoyed the course and I feel satisfied talking the course .The procedure was perfectly organised .The tutor was extremely kind of supportive .The trainer were also helpful & friendly..
The quality is good and environment is friendly. The timings are manipulative as per ones convenience that is a plus point. Faculty here is also good.Good communication between student and Faculty. I can ask whatever question I have regarding the subject I’m getting trained for at any working hour directly to the faculty.
my personal experience is very good with with tutors and support staffs, they are very helpful throughout the the learning and other aspects. Growth of every student is there motive, thnak you SIR and Santosh Sir
We gain plenty of knowledge from each class, friendly environment , Serenity. Also want to add Nikhil Sir who is taking class for Java and Selenium truely knowledgeable person. He clears all concept in easy way.
Features of SDLC
- Limit the batch size so we can provide personal attention to everyone in the session
- Real-time practice
- Live projects
- 24/7 interact access with faculties
- Experienced and passionate trainers
- After course engagement
- We give topics wise ppt, case studies, assignments and doubt solving
- 100% job assistance
- 24/7 support
- Classroom training, Online training and Corporate training.
- Student can attend their missed classes
- Soft skill training, interview skills workshop, resume preparation assistance
All courses list