AWS Training Course
Best Amazon Web Services Training in Bangalore
Amazon Web Services or AWS is a cloud computing platform from Amazon that provides customers with a wide array of cloud services.
Among the cloud options offered by Amazon AWS are Amazon Elastic Compute Cloud (Amazon EC2), Amazon Simple Storage Service (Amazon S3), Amazon Virtual Private Cloud (Amazon VPC), Amazon SimpleDB and Amazon WorkSpaces.
Join Amazon Web Services in Bangalore at SDLC for your career growth. SDLC training also offers free demo and seminar.
Our trainers are experienced working professionals. Get job with our free placement assistance program. We provide complete practical sessions to each and every student.
How we will start the course?
- Learn from basics
- Practice coding
- Set your algorithm carefully
- Trace your codes on paper
- Read sources on Amazon Web Services regularly
At end of the course?
- Trainees will understand the core concepts of Amazon Web Services.
- Participants will have an understanding of how to create and implement algorithms.
- Candidates will have detailed knowledge about Amazon Web Services.
- Real time project experience.
|Demo Class : Free Demo Session, Flexible Timings||Free Class : Attend 3 Free Classes to check training Quality|
|Regular : 2 Hours per day||Fast Track : 2 – 3 Hours per day: 10 days|
|Weekdays : Available||Weekend : Available|
|Online Training : Available||Class Room Training : Available|
|Course Fee : Talk to our Customer Support||Duration : 45 Hours|
MODULE 1: INTRODUCTION
- Introduction to Cloud Computing
- Why Cloud Computing?
- Benefits of Cloud Computing
- Types of Cloud Computing
- Public Cloud
- Private Cloud
- Hybrid Cloud
- Introduction to AWS
- Regions and Availability Zones – How to choose the right one
MODULE 2: ELASTIC COMPUTE CLOUD (EC2)
- Instance Types
- Amazon Machine Images (AMI)
- Launching an instance – How to choose the right instance type
- Security via Key Pairs
- Working with the Security Group
- Assigning Elastic IPs
- Logging into the instance
- Choosing the right AMI
- Creating your own AMI
MODULE 3: AMAZON ELASTIC BLOCK STORE (EBS)
- Creating and deleting volumes
- Attaching and detaching volumes
- Mounting and Un mounting the attached volume
- Creating snapshots
- Creating volumes from snapshots
MODULE 4: SIMPLE STORAGE SERVICE (S3)
- Creating and deleting buckets
- Adding objects to buckets
- Getting objects
- Deleting objects
- Bucket Permissions / Versioning / lifecycle
MODULE 5: CLOUD WATCH
- Monitoring the AWS Service Health Dashboard
- Using Cloud watch for Monitoring
- Setting up your metrics
- Setting up notifications
- Creating Alarms/ Events
MODULE 6: ELASTIC LOAD BALANCER (ELB)
- Creating the ELB
- Health Checks
- Installing the SSL
- Load Balancing with EC2
MODULE 7: IDENTITY AND ACCESS MANAGEMENT (IAM)
- IAM Console and Sign in
- Identities ( User, Group, Roles)
- Security Credentials
- Permissions and policies
MODULE 8: DATABASE IN AWS –RELATIONAL DATABASE SERVICE (RDS) AND NOSQL DATABASE
- Selecting the Engine
- Configuring the Database Engine
- Creating your Database
- Setting up automatic backups
- Authorizing access to the DB via DB Security Groups
- NoSQL –DynamoDB , Redshift
MODULE 9: VIRTUAL PRIVATE CLOUD (VPC)
- VPC Wizard Scenarios for Amazon VPC
- Your VPC and Subnets
- Your Default VPC and Subnets
- Security in Your VPC
- Networking in Your VPC
MODULE 10: AUTO SCALING
- Get Set Up With Auto Scaling Interfaces
- Get Started with Auto Scaling Using the Console
- Maintain a Fixed Number of Running EC2 Instances
- Dynamic Scaling
- Scheduled Scaling
MODULE 11: AMAZON CLOUD FRONT
- How Cloud Front Delivers Content
- Locations and IP Address Ranges of Cloud Front Edge Servers
- Working with Distributions
- Working with Objects
MODULE 12: SIMPLE QUEUE SERVICES /SIMPLE NOTIFICATION SERVICE/SIMPLE WORKFLOW
- Setting up Amazon SNS
- Verifying Email Addresses and send notification on that
MODULE 13: AWS SECURITY MANAGEMENT
- Access Control List
- Security groups
MODULE 14: ROUTE 53
- Registering Domain Names
- Configuring Amazon Route 53 as Your DNS Service
- Working with Public/Private Hosted Zones
- Working with Resource Record Sets
- Using Traffic Flow to Route DNS Traffic
- Health Checks and DNS Failover
MODULE 15: AWS CLOUD OBJECT AND STORAGE
- Creating simple storage service (S3)
- S3 Version control and lifecycle
- Content delivery network
- Cloud front.
MODULE 16: AWS SERVICE OVERVIEW
- Architecting for the AWS Cloud Best Practices
- Overview of Security Processes
- Storage Options in the Cloud
- Objectives of the course
- To gain fundamental understanding of AWS cloud technologies
- Be able to start a Windows or Linux server in the cloud with its own private address
- Be able to startup a CRM / Word Press / etc. website hosted in cloud
- Be able to start a highly scalable MySQL or Oracle database in the cloud.
- Be able to setup a load-balancer in the cloud
- Be able to understand the redundancy, fault-tolerance and high availability requirements of a web application
What is the batch size?
SDLC training providing the limited batch size, so we can provide quality teaching. If you want to get trained individually, we are also providing.
How you people will help for the Job?
SDLC training providing the 100% job assistance and mock interviews.
How you people will help in the projects?
SDLC training is providing the training with live projects and real-time practice.
How you people will provide the doubt clarification?
SDLC training providing the 24/7 interact access with faculties and after course also engagement between the faculties and students.
What are the extra services?
SDLC training providing the back up classes, soft skill training, interview skills workshop and resume preparation assistance.
How you people will help to enhance the students knowledge?
SDLC training providing the topics wise ppts, case studies, assignments and doubt solving.
Steps To Build A Successful Career at SDLC
Hands-on live projects
React js Learning environment is very good, with real time training experience trainer staff also very friendly, their support and motivation with help u to learn new technology.
SDLC is one of the best places to up-skill yourselves. I have taken python course with jango framework and I am very much satisfied with way it was dealt by the trainer. My trainer has very good knowledge on automation and programming languages (python + jango) with industry experience so many years. The course was going on with a normal pace so that even a non-programming background students can follow the class. teacher will clarify each and everyone’s doubt and he is available 24*7 to help the students . at the end of every classes he used to give assignment with interesting problem statement which helps us to crack the interview . I will suggest to join this institution to shape up the career . Thanks SDLC for this training .
I had enrolled for the classes on angular – front end development. In SDLC, the faculty used to give the theoretical background quickly and focused more on our practical knowledge which according to me was very essential. Since I was a fresher, initially I was very confused and demotivated to complete the class initially, but the institute head and the faculty member not only provided me excellent technical guidance but also motivate me to do better. I have definitely made the correct choice by joining SDLC. Thank you very much.
I Joined For Angular 7 Training in this institute, One of the Best Real time Training center in Bangalore .They provide me Real time practical Training ,I am happy with SDLC Training center Thanks SDLC Team
Training experience was excellent, trainers taught each and every topic in full detail even they explained whatever doubt I had. Also the management is very cooperative guided me how to prepare resume which will helpful to get the job. Overall experience was excellent
Training was very good.Trainers were well equipped with knowledge.They adjusted classes according to my office timings also.Course fees is reasonable compared to other training institutes.The teachers were very patient and cleared all my doubts related to AWS Devops.Will also be helping in resume preparation & FAQ’s for Certification and Job Interviews
I have a good experience with SDLC training , I was looking Sap support, I tried to search on Google so many vendor , but I didn’t proper response and details. Finally I found this, than I got my solution with quick service and proper details. In my opinion academy is doing good job, I appreciate it.
I joined phyton course recently based on my experience trainer is professional and clear and gives pratical examples real time scenarios and also SDLC team very helpful in all the terms and am very happy with “SDLC” training.I would recommend everyone to join this institute.
Features of SDLC
- Limit the batch size so we can provide personal attention to everyone in the session
- Real-time practice
- Live projects
- 24/7 interact access with faculties
- Experienced and passionate trainers
- After course engagement
- We give topics wise ppt, case studies, assignments and doubt solving
- 100% job assistance
- 24/7 support
- Classroom training, Online training and Corporate training.
- Student can attend their missed classes
- Soft skill training, interview skills workshop, resume preparation assistance
All courses list