AngularJS 6 Training Course
Best Angular 6 Training in Marathahalli, Bangalore
If you are looking for a training institute for Angular 6 and Above course, SDLC can give you the best Angular JS training. Our trainers are experienced working professionals. We are providing the real time and job oriented training for Angular.
Angular is a structural framework for dynamic web apps. With Angular, designers can use HTML as the template language and it allows for the extension of HTML’s syntax to convey the application’s components effortlessly. Angular makes much of the code you would otherwise have to write completely redundant.
How we will start the course?
- Learn from basics
- Practice coding
- Set your algorithm carefully
- Trace your codes on paper
- Read sources on Angular JS regularly
At end of the course?
- Trainees will understand the core concepts of Angular JS 6 and above.
- Participants will have an understanding of how to create and implement algorithms.
- Candidates will have detailed knowledge about Angular JS.
- Real time project experience.
|Demo Class : Free Demo Session, Flexible Timings||Free Class : Attend 3 Free Classes to check training Quality|
|Regular : 1 Hour per day||Fast Track : 2 – 3 Hours per day: 10 days|
|Weekdays : Available||Weekend : Available|
|Online Training : Available||Class Room Training : Available|
|Course Fee : Talk to our Customer Support||Duration : 45 Hours|
- Course Introduction
- What is Angular
- Architecture of Angular Apps
- Setting Up the Development Environment
- Your First Angular App
- Structure of Angular Projects
- Angular Version History
- How to Take This Course
- What is TypeScript
- Your First TypeScript Program
- Declaring Variables
- Type Assertions
- Arrow Functions
- Access Modifiers
- Access Modifiers in Constructor Parameters
- Building Blocks of Angular Apps
- Generating Components Using Angular CLI
- Dependency Injection
- Generating Services Using Angular CLI
- Authors Page
Displaying Data and Handling Events
- Property Binding
- Attribute Binding
- Adding Bootstrap
- Class Binding
- Style Binding
- Event Binding
- Event Filtering
- Template Variables
- Two-way Binding
- Custom Pipes
- Favorite Component
- Title Casing
Building Reusable Components
- Component API
- Input Properties
- Aliasing Input Properties
- Output Properties
- Passing Event Data
- Aliasing Output Properties
- View Encapsulation
- Like Component
- Hidden Property
- ngFor and Change Detection
- ngFor and trackBy
- The Leading Asterisk
- Safe Traversal Operator
- Creating Custom Directives
- Building a Bootstrap Form
- Types of Forms
- Adding Validation
- Specific Validation Errors
- Styling Invalid Input Fields
- Cleaner Templates
- Control Classes and Directives
- Disabling the Submit Button
- Working with Check Boxes
- Working with Drop-down Lists
- Working with Radio Buttons
- Course Form
- Building a Bootstrap Form
- Creating Controls Programmatically
- Adding Validation
- Specific Validation Errors
- Implementing Custom Validation
- Asynchronous Operations
- Asynchronous Validation
- Showing a Loader Image
- Validating the Form Upon Submit
- Nested FormGroups
- Quick Recap
- Change Password Form
Consuming HTTP Services
- Getting Data
- Creating Data
- Updating Data
- Deleting Data
- OnInit Interface
- Separation of Concerns
- Extracting a Service
- Handling Errors
- Handling Unexpected Errors
- Handling Expected Errors
- Throwing Application-specific Errors
- Handling Bad Request Errors
- Importing Observable Operators and Factory Methods
- Global Error Handling
- Extracting a Reusable Error Handling Method
- Extracting a Reusable Data Service
- The Map Operator
- Optimistic vs Pessimistic Updates
- Observables vs Promises
- GitHub Followers Page
Routing and Navigation
- Routing in a Nutshell
- Configuring Routes
- Getting the Route Parameters
- Why Route Parameters Are Observable
- Routes with Multiple Parameters
- Query Parameters
- Subscribing to Multiple Observables
- SwitchMap Operator
- Programmatic Navigation
- Blog Archives
- Code using new ES6 and TypeScript language features
- Explore Angular coding and architecture best practices
- Understand and use Angular Forms, Observables, Dependency Injection, and Routing
- Retrieve, update, and delete data using Angular’s Http service
- Unit test all the parts of an Angular application including Modules, Components, Services, and Pipes
- Create, build, and deploy an Angular (Angular 6) application using the Angular CLI
- Develop reusable elements (even out of angular applications) using angular elements
- Develop dynamic Model-driven forms that are easier to unit test
What is the batch size?
SDLC training providing the limited batch size, so we can provide quality teaching. If you want to get trained individually, we are also providing.
How you people will help for the Job?
SDLC training providing the 100% job assistance and mock interviews.
How you people will help in the projects?
SDLC training is providing the training with live projects and real-time practice.
How you people will provide the doubt clarification?
SDLC training providing the 24/7 interact access with faculties and after course also engagement between the faculties and students.
What are the extra services?
SDLC training providing the back up classes, soft skill training, interview skills workshop and resume preparation assistance.
How you people will help to enhance the students knowledge?
SDLC training providing the topics wise ppts, case studies, assignments and doubt solving.
Steps To Build A Successful Career at SDLC
Hands-on live projects
React js Learning environment is very good, with real time training experience trainer staff also very friendly, their support and motivation with help u to learn new technology.
SDLC is one of the best places to up-skill yourselves. I have taken python course with jango framework and I am very much satisfied with way it was dealt by the trainer. My trainer has very good knowledge on automation and programming languages (python + jango) with industry experience so many years. The course was going on with a normal pace so that even a non-programming background students can follow the class. teacher will clarify each and everyone’s doubt and he is available 24*7 to help the students . at the end of every classes he used to give assignment with interesting problem statement which helps us to crack the interview . I will suggest to join this institution to shape up the career . Thanks SDLC for this training .
I had enrolled for the classes on angular – front end development. In SDLC, the faculty used to give the theoretical background quickly and focused more on our practical knowledge which according to me was very essential. Since I was a fresher, initially I was very confused and demotivated to complete the class initially, but the institute head and the faculty member not only provided me excellent technical guidance but also motivate me to do better. I have definitely made the correct choice by joining SDLC. Thank you very much.
I Joined For Angular 7 Training in this institute, One of the Best Real time Training center in Bangalore .They provide me Real time practical Training ,I am happy with SDLC Training center Thanks SDLC Team
Training experience was excellent, trainers taught each and every topic in full detail even they explained whatever doubt I had. Also the management is very cooperative guided me how to prepare resume which will helpful to get the job. Overall experience was excellent
Training was very good.Trainers were well equipped with knowledge.They adjusted classes according to my office timings also.Course fees is reasonable compared to other training institutes.The teachers were very patient and cleared all my doubts related to AWS Devops.Will also be helping in resume preparation & FAQ’s for Certification and Job Interviews
I have a good experience with SDLC training , I was looking Sap support, I tried to search on Google so many vendor , but I didn’t proper response and details. Finally I found this, than I got my solution with quick service and proper details. In my opinion academy is doing good job, I appreciate it.
I joined phyton course recently based on my experience trainer is professional and clear and gives pratical examples real time scenarios and also SDLC team very helpful in all the terms and am very happy with “SDLC” training.I would recommend everyone to join this institute.
Features of SDLC
- Limit the batch size so we can provide personal attention to everyone in the session
- Real-time practice
- Live projects
- 24/7 interact access with faculties
- Experienced and passionate trainers
- After course engagement
- We give topics wise ppt, case studies, assignments and doubt solving
- 100% job assistance
- 24/7 support
- Classroom training, Online training and Corporate training.
- Student can attend their missed classes
- Soft skill training, interview skills workshop, resume preparation assistance
All courses list