best aws devops training in marathahalli, bangalore
Course Duration: 50 hours
Attend 3 Free Classes to Check Training Quality
100% Real Time Practical Training with Placement Assistance
(Trained by 15+ years experienced working professionals )
AWS DevOps Training Course Content
Introduction to Devops
- Define Devops
- What is Devops
- SDLC models
- Why Devops?
- History of Devops
- Devops Stakeholders
- Devops Goals
- Important terminology
- Devops perspective
- Devops and Agile
- Devops Tools
- Configuration management
- Continuous Integration, Continuous Deployment and Continuous Delivery
Introduction to Cloud computing
- What is cloud computing
- Characteristics of cloud computing
- Cloud implementation models
- Cloud service models
- Advantages of cloud computing
- Concerns of cloud computing
Introduction to Virtualization
- What is Virtualization?
- History of Virtualization
- What is Hypervisor?
- Types of Server Virtualization
- Benefits of Virtualization
- Important Virtualization products
AWS Cloud Technical Essentials
- Amazon EC2
- Amazon Elastic Load Balancer
- Amazon Route 53
- Amazon VPC
- Amazon Simple Storage Service (Amazon S3)
- Amazon Elastic Block Store (Amazon EBS)
- Amazon Content Delivery Network (Amazon CloudFront)
- Amazon Relational Database Service (Amazon RDS)
- Amazon DynamoDB
- Amazon Simple Notification Service (SNS)
- Amazon CloudWatch
- Amazon CloudTrail
- Amazon Simple Email Service (Amazon SES)
- AWS Identity and Access Management (IAM)
- Amazon Command Line Interface API
- A Linux Introduction
- Command Line Basics
- Basic Shell
- Command Line Syntax – ls
- Command Line Syntax – $PATH, Case Sensitivity
- Command Line Syntax – Basic Commands
- Command Line Syntax – uname
- Command Line Syntax – Command History, Command Completion
- Command Line Syntax – cd and pwd
- Exercise: Basic Command Line
- Using Directories and Listing Files
- The Linux File System
- Files, Directories
- Hidden Files and Directories
- Absolute and Relative Paths
- Exercise: Maneuvering the Linux File System
- Creating, Moving and Deleting Files
- Files and Directories
- Case Sensitivity
- Archiving Files on the Command Line
- Files, Directories
- Archives, Compression
- Exercise: Practicing with Pipes and Grep
- Turning Commands into a Script
- Basic Text Editing
- Basic Shell Scripting
- Basic Shell Scripting, Continued
- Exercise: Using the vi Text Editor
- Creating Users and Groups
- User Commands
- Group Commands
- Exercise: Managing User Accounts
- Exercise: Creating User Groups
- Managing File Permissions and Ownership
- File/Directory Permissions and Owners
GIT: Version Control
- Version control systems
- Local, Centralized and distributed
- Installing on Linux
- Installing on Windows
- Initial setup
- Creating repository
- Connecting with Central repository like GitHub
- check-in and committing
- Fetch pull and remote
Jenkins – Continuous Integration
- Introduction to Jenkins
- CI/CD Concepts
- Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery
- Installing and Configuring Jenkins
- Jenkins Install
- The Dashboard
- User Management and Security
- Setting Up GitHub
- Plugin Manager
- Exercise: Install a Jenkins Master and Prerequisites
- Freestyle Project Configuration
- Source Code Management and the Git Plugin
- Other Build Triggers
- Hands-on Labs: Configure a Jenkins Freestyle Project
- Hands-on Labs: Configure a Jenkins Pipeline
- Introduction to Ansible
- Ansible Agentless Architecture
- Ansible Modules
- Ansible Playbooks
- Ansible configuration
- What is a Docker
- Use case of Docker
- Platforms for Docker
- Dockers vs Virtualization
- Docker Architecture.
- Important Docker components
- Understanding the Docker components
- Installing Docker on Linux.
- Understanding Installation of Docker on Windows.
- Some Docker commands.
- Docker Hub.
- Downloading Docker images.
- Running Docker images
- Running commands in container.
- Running multiple containers.
- Creating a custom image.
- Running a container from the custom image.
- Publishing the custom image.
|Demo Class : Free Demo Session, Flexible Timings||Free Class : Attend 3 Free Classes to check training Quality|
|Regular : 2 Hour per day||Fast Track : 2 – 3 Hours per day: 20 days|
|Weekdays : Available||Weekend : Available|
|Online Training : Available||Class Room Training : Available|
|Course Fee : Talk to our Customer Support||Duration : 50 Hours|
What is the batch size?
SDLC training providing the limited batch size, so we can provide quality teaching. If you want to get trained individually, we are also providing.
How you people will help for the Job?
SDLC training providing the 100% job assistance and mock interviews.
How you people will help in the projects?
SDLC training is providing the training with live projects and real-time practice.
How you people will provide the doubt clarification?
SDLC training providing the 24/7 interact access with faculties and after course also engagement between the faculties and students.
What are the extra services?
SDLC training providing the back up classes, soft skill training, interview skills workshop and resume preparation assistance.
How you people will help to enhance the students knowledge?
SDLC training providing the topics wise ppts, case studies, assignments and doubt solving.
Steps To Build A Successful Career at SDLC
Hands-on live projects
React js Learning environment is very good, with real time training experience trainer staff also very friendly, their support and motivation with help u to learn new technology.
SDLC is one of the best places to up-skill yourselves. I have taken python course with jango framework and I am very much satisfied with way it was dealt by the trainer. My trainer has very good knowledge on automation and programming languages (python + jango) with industry experience so many years. The course was going on with a normal pace so that even a non-programming background students can follow the class. teacher will clarify each and everyone’s doubt and he is available 24*7 to help the students . at the end of every classes he used to give assignment with interesting problem statement which helps us to crack the interview . I will suggest to join this institution to shape up the career . Thanks SDLC for this training .
I had enrolled for the classes on angular – front end development. In SDLC, the faculty used to give the theoretical background quickly and focused more on our practical knowledge which according to me was very essential. Since I was a fresher, initially I was very confused and demotivated to complete the class initially, but the institute head and the faculty member not only provided me excellent technical guidance but also motivate me to do better. I have definitely made the correct choice by joining SDLC. Thank you very much.
I Joined For Angular 7 Training in this institute, One of the Best Real time Training center in Bangalore .They provide me Real time practical Training ,I am happy with SDLC Training center Thanks SDLC Team
Training experience was excellent, trainers taught each and every topic in full detail even they explained whatever doubt I had. Also the management is very cooperative guided me how to prepare resume which will helpful to get the job. Overall experience was excellent
Training was very good.Trainers were well equipped with knowledge.They adjusted classes according to my office timings also.Course fees is reasonable compared to other training institutes.The teachers were very patient and cleared all my doubts related to AWS Devops.Will also be helping in resume preparation & FAQ’s for Certification and Job Interviews
I have a good experience with SDLC training , I was looking Sap support, I tried to search on Google so many vendor , but I didn’t proper response and details. Finally I found this, than I got my solution with quick service and proper details. In my opinion academy is doing good job, I appreciate it.
I joined phyton course recently based on my experience trainer is professional and clear and gives pratical examples real time scenarios and also SDLC team very helpful in all the terms and am very happy with “SDLC” training.I would recommend everyone to join this institute.
Best AWS DevOps Training in Bangalore
With our AWS DevOps training, master the skills necessary to develop, deploy, and maintain applications on the AWS platform. Gain an in-depth understanding of the core principles of the DevOps methodology and use cases applicable to any development scenario.
The AWS DevOps Engineer training validates your elite technical expertise with provisioning, operating, and managing distributed application systems on the AWS platform.
The AWS DevOps course is structured around the 4 domains outlined in the AWS exam blueprint. This course will cover the core concepts for each domain, including:
- Continuous Delivery and Process Automation
- Monitoring, Metrics, and Logging
- Security, Governance, and Validation
- High Availability and Elasticity
SDLC training institute providing the AWS DevOps real-time online training classes, class room training classes for weekend and regular batches. Get JOB with our free Placement Assistance Program.
How we will start the course?
- Learn from basics
- Practice coding
- Set your algorithm carefully
- Trace your codes on paper
- Read sources on AWS DevOps regularly
At end of the course?
- Trainees will understand the core concepts of AWS DevOps.
- Participants will have an understanding of how to create and implement algorithms.
- Candidates will have detailed knowledge about AWS DevOps.
- Real-time project experience.
Features of SDLC
- Limit the batch size so we can provide personal attention to everyone in the session
- Real-time practice
- Live projects
- 24/7 interact access with faculties
- Experienced and passionate trainers
- After course engagement
- We give topics wise ppt, case studies, assignments and doubt solving
- 100% job assistance
- 24/7 support
- Classroom training, Online training and Corporate training
- Student can attend their missed classes
- Soft skill training, interview skills workshop, resume preparation assistance
All courses list