best devops training in marathahalli, bangalore
Course Duration: 60 hours
Attend 3 Free Classes to Check Training Quality
100% Real Time Practical Training with Placement Assistance
(Trained by 15+ years experienced working professionals )
DevOps Training Course Content
INTRODUCTION TO DEVOPS
- Define Devops
- SDLC models,Lean,ITIL,Agile
- Why Devops?
- History of Devops
- Devops Stakeholders
- Devops Goals
- Important terminology
- Devops perspective
- Devops and Agile
- Devops Tools
- Configuration management
- Continuous Integration and Deployment
INTRODUCTION TO CLOUD COMPUTING
- What is cloud computing
- Characteristics of cloud computing
- Cloud implementation models
- Cloud service models
- Advantages of cloud computing
- Concerns of cloud computing
- Why and what is Vagrant
- Uses of Vagrant in an environment
- Alternatives of Vagrant
- Vagrant versions
Installation and Configuration
- Installing Virtual box
- How to install Vagrant on Windows and Linux
- Configuring Vagrant
Provisioning with Vagrant
- Creating first VM with Vagrant
- Operations on the VM
- Connecting to the VM
- Add required Images to Vagrant
GIT: VERSION CONTROL
- Version control systems
- Local, Centralized and distributed
- Installing on Linux
- Installing on Windows
- Initial setup
- Creating repository
- Cloning, check-in and committing
- Fetch pull and remote
CHEF FOR CONFIGURATION MANAGEMENT
Overview of Chef
- Common Chef Terminology (Server,
- Workstation, Client, Repository etc.)
- Servers and Nodes
- Chef Configuration Concepts
- How to configure knife
- Execute some commands to test the connection between knife and workstation
- Create an organization
- Add yourself and node to the organization
Test Node Setup
- Create a server and add to an organization
- Check node details using the knife
Node Objects and Search
- How to Add a Run list to Node
- Check node Details
- How to create Environments
- Add servers to environments
- Create Roles
- Add Roles to the organization
PUPPET FOR CONFIGURATION MANAGEMENT
What is a Puppet?
- How puppet works
- Puppet Architecture
- Master and Agents
- Configuration Language
- Resource Abstraction Layer
- Transnational Layer
Installation and Configuration
- Installing Puppet
- Configuring Puppet Master and Agent
- Connecting Agents
- Puppet configuration tree
- Puppet configuration files
Puppet Language Basics
- The declarative language
- Resource Collectors
- Virtual Resources
- Exported Resources
- Relationships and Ordering
- Modules and Classes
- Class Parameters
- Defined Type
- Static Contents Explosion
- Using Dynamic Content with Templates
- Templates Overview
Example Code Manifests/Modules
- NTP Module
- Users Module
Introduction and Installation
- Obtaining Nagios
- Compiling and installing Nagios
- Creating a new host and service
- Creating a new e-mail contact
- Verifying configuration
- Creating a host group and service group
- Creating a new contact group
- Creating a new time period
Plugins and commands
- Finding and installation of a Plugin
- Removing a plugin
- Creating a new command
- Customizing commands
Using Nagios GUI
- Scheduling downtimes
- Generating reports
- Configuring notification
- Configuring checks
- Managing Flapping
- Enabling Remote Execution
- Monitoring local services on a remote machine with NRPE
- Setting the listening address for NRPE
- Setting allowed client hosts for NRPE
- Creating new NRPE command definitions securely
- Creating a custom NRPE script.
JENKINS – CONTINUOUS INTEGRATION
- Understanding continuous integration
- Introduction about Jenkins
- Build Cycle
- Jenkins Architecture
- Obtaining and installing Jenkins
- Installing and configuring GIT
- Java installation and configuration
- Maven Installation
- Exploring Jenkins Dashboard.
- Creating Jobs
- Running the Jobs
- Adding and updating Plugins
- Disabling and deleting jobs
- Understanding Deployment.
- Tomcat installation and configuration
- Deployment Plugins
- Deploying a war file from Jenkins to Tomcat
- Jenkins Plugin
- Creating users
- Best Practices for Jenkins
- What is a Docker
- Use the case of Docker
- Platforms for Docker
- Dockers vs Virtualization
- Docker Architecture.
- Important Docker components
- Understanding the Docker components
- Installing Docker on Linux.
- Understanding Installation of Docker on windows.
- Some Docker commands.
- Downloading Docker images.
- Running Docker images
- Running commands in the container.
- Running multiple containers.
- Creating a custom image.
- Running a container from the custom image.
- Publishing the custom image.
- Accessing containers
- Linking containers
- Exposing container ports
- Container Routing
|Demo Class : Free Demo Session, Flexible Timings||Free Class : Attend 3 Free Classes to check training Quality|
|Regular : 2 Hour per day||Fast Track : 2 – 3 Hours per day: 20 days|
|Weekdays : Available||Weekend : Available|
|Online Training : Available||Class Room Training : Available|
|Course Fee : Talk to our Customer Support||Duration : 60 Hours|
What is the batch size?
SDLC training providing the limited batch size, so we can provide quality teaching. If you want to get trained individually, we are also providing.
How you people will help for the Job?
SDLC training providing the 100% job assistance and mock interviews.
How you people will help in the projects?
SDLC training is providing the training with live projects and real-time practice.
How you people will provide the doubt clarification?
SDLC training providing the 24/7 interact access with faculties and after course also engagement between the faculties and students.
What are the extra services?
SDLC training providing the back up classes, soft skill training, interview skills workshop and resume preparation assistance.
How you people will help to enhance the students knowledge?
SDLC training providing the topics wise ppts, case studies, assignments and doubt solving.
Steps To Build A Successful Career at SDLC
Hands-on live projects
good trainers, good enviroment to study. i have completed AWS, the trainer is friendly and teaches things in the simplest way so that any one can understand easily. also they provide jobs after completion of the course. so, go for this institute .
Really helpful tutors and best training institute for beginners from different field, to start the career in AWS Trainning .Including theory and practical classes ,helped to develop indepth knowledge in front end and Cloud architecture.Manav sir always help us for clearing doubt any time and by giving various example and videos.I learnt many things during these period.DEMO Classes available for various domain which is also very intresting.
very good trainer available for sap fico at SDLC Real-time Trainer with Good price for online
Very good training institute for beginner as well as professional and give very strong platform both career wise and knowledge wise.
I enjoyed the course and I feel satisfied talking the course .The procedure was perfectly organised .The tutor was extremely kind of supportive .The trainer were also helpful & friendly..
The quality is good and environment is friendly. The timings are manipulative as per ones convenience that is a plus point. Faculty here is also good.Good communication between student and Faculty. I can ask whatever question I have regarding the subject I’m getting trained for at any working hour directly to the faculty.
my personal experience is very good with with tutors and support staffs, they are very helpful throughout the the learning and other aspects. Growth of every student is there motive, thnak you SIR and Santosh Sir
We gain plenty of knowledge from each class, friendly environment , Serenity. Also want to add Nikhil Sir who is taking class for Java and Selenium truely knowledgeable person. He clears all concept in easy way.
Best DevOps Training in Bangalore
DevOps describes a culture and set of processes that bring development and operations teams together to complete software development. It allows organizations to create and improve products at a faster pace than they can with traditional software development approaches.
SDLC training institute providing the DevOps real-time online training classes, classroom training classes for the weekend and regular batches. Get JOB with our free Placement Assistance Program.
How we will start the course?
- Learn from basics
- Practice coding
- Set your algorithm carefully
- Trace your codes on paper
- Read sources on DevOps regularly
At end of the course?
- Trainees will understand the core concepts of DevOps.
- Participants will have an understanding of how to create and implement algorithms.
- Candidates will have detailed knowledge about DevOps.
- Real-time project experience.
Features of SDLC
- Limit the batch size so we can provide personal attention to everyone in the session
- Real-time practice
- Live projects
- 24/7 interact access with faculties
- Experienced and passionate trainers
- After course engagement
- We give topics wise ppt, case studies, assignments and doubt solving
- 100% job assistance
- 24/7 support
- Classroom training, Online training and Corporate training
- Student can attend their missed classes
- Soft skill training, interview skills workshop, resume preparation assistance
All courses list