It brings in new code and syntax with awesome features that are modern and more reliable.
How we will start the course?
- Learn from basics.
- Practice coding.
- Set your algorithm carefully.
- Trace your codes on paper.
At end of the course?
- Participants will have an understanding of how to create and implement algorithms.
- Real time project experience.
|Demo Class : Free Demo Session, Flexible Timings||Free Class : Attend 3 Free Classes to check training Quality|
|Regular : 2 Hours per day||Fast Track : 2 – 3 Hours per day: 10 days|
|Weekdays : Available||Weekend : Available|
|Online Training : Available||Class Room Training : Available|
|Course Fee : Talk to our Customer Support||Duration : 30 Hours|
Before We Get Started
- ES6 vs ES2015
The ‘forEach’ Helper
- Array Helper Methods – The Easiest Way to Write Better Code
- The forEach Helper
- forEach Continued
- Why Use forEach?
- Moving Away from For Loops
- Processing Values
The ‘map’ Helper
- The Map Helper
- Map Helper Continued
- Where Map Is Used
- Plucking Values
- Calculating Values with Map
- Really Hard – Implementing ‘Pluck’
The ‘filter’ Helper
- Selecting Needed Data with Filter
- More on Filtering
- Choosing When to Filter
- Filtering Values
- Handling Permissions with Filter
- Challenging! Implementing ‘reject’.
The ‘find’ Helper
- Querying For Records with Find
- Find Continued
- Using Find to Search for Users
- Finding Admin Users
- What’s Your Balance?
- Really Challenging: Custom findWhere Helper
The ‘every’ and ‘some’ Helper
- A Little Every and a Lot of Some
- More on Every and Some
- Every and Some Syntax
- Every and Some in Practice
- Finding Submitted Users
- In Progress Network Requests
The ‘reduce’ Helper
- Condensing Lists with Reduce
- A Touch More of Reduce
- Ace Your Next Interview with Reduce
- Distance Traveled
- Reducing Properties
- Hardmode: Custom ‘Unique’ Helper
- Variable Declarations with Const and Let
- What Const and Let Solve
- A Constant Exercise of Letting Variables Be Variables
- Const/Let Refactoring
- Template Strings
- When to Reach for Template Strings
- Template Strings in Practice
- Name Helpers
- Fat Arrow Functions
- Advanced Use of Arrow Functions
- When to Use Arrow Functions
- When to Use Arrow Functions Continued
- Refactoring Keyword Functions
- Arrow Functions Aren’t Always a Solution
Enhanced Object Literals
- Enhanced Object Literals
- Wondering When to Use Enhanced Literals?
- Multiple Properties with Enhanced Notation
- Condensing Code with Enhanced Literals
- Literals in Functions
- Refactor to use enhanced literal notation
Default Function Arguments
- Specifying Default Function Arguments
- Use Cases of Defaulting Arguments
- Using Default Arguments
- Dumping Unused Code
Rest and Spread Operator
- Capturing Arguments with Rest and Spread
- The Rest on Rest and Spread
- Look to Use Rest and Spread in This Case
- Many, Many Arguments
- Spreadin’ Arrays
- Mixing Rest and Spread
- Goldmine of ES6: Destructuring
- Destructuring Arguments Object
- Destructuring Arrays
- Destructuring Arrays and Objects *At the Same Time*
- So…When to Use Destructuring?
- More on When to Use Destructuring
- Destructuring in Practice
- Array Destructuring in Practice
- Recursion with Destructuring
- Introduction to Classes
- Prototypal Inheritance
- Refactoring with Classes
- Extending Behavior of Classes
- When to Use Classes
- Game Classes
- Subclassing Monsters
- One Quick Thing: For…Of Loops
- Introduction to Generators
- Generators With a Short Story
- Another Step in Our Generator Story
- The Big Reveal on ES6 Generators
- A Practical Use of ES6 Generators
- Delegation of Generators
- Delegation of Generators Continued
- Symbol.Iterator with Generators
- Complexities of Symbol.Iterator
- Generators with Recursion
- More on Generators and Recursion
Promises and Fetch
- Terminology of Promises
- Creating Promises
- Then and Catch
- Async Code with Promises
- Ajax Requests with Fetch
- Shortcomings of Fetch
What is the batch size?
SDLC training providing the limited batch size, so we can provide quality teaching. If you want to get trained individually, we are also providing.
How you people will help for the Job?
SDLC training providing the 100% job assistance and mock interviews.
How you people will help in the projects?
SDLC training is providing the training with live projects and real-time practice.
How you people will provide the doubt clarification?
SDLC training providing the 24/7 interact access with faculties and after course also engagement between the faculties and students.
What are the extra services?
SDLC training providing the back up classes, soft skill training, interview skills workshop and resume preparation assistance.
How you people will help to enhance the students knowledge?
SDLC training providing the topics wise ppts, case studies, assignments and doubt solving.
Steps To Build A Successful Career at SDLC
Hands-on live projects
React js Learning environment is very good, with real time training experience trainer staff also very friendly, their support and motivation with help u to learn new technology.
SDLC is one of the best places to up-skill yourselves. I have taken python course with jango framework and I am very much satisfied with way it was dealt by the trainer. My trainer has very good knowledge on automation and programming languages (python + jango) with industry experience so many years. The course was going on with a normal pace so that even a non-programming background students can follow the class. teacher will clarify each and everyone’s doubt and he is available 24*7 to help the students . at the end of every classes he used to give assignment with interesting problem statement which helps us to crack the interview . I will suggest to join this institution to shape up the career . Thanks SDLC for this training .
I had enrolled for the classes on angular – front end development. In SDLC, the faculty used to give the theoretical background quickly and focused more on our practical knowledge which according to me was very essential. Since I was a fresher, initially I was very confused and demotivated to complete the class initially, but the institute head and the faculty member not only provided me excellent technical guidance but also motivate me to do better. I have definitely made the correct choice by joining SDLC. Thank you very much.
I Joined For Angular 7 Training in this institute, One of the Best Real time Training center in Bangalore .They provide me Real time practical Training ,I am happy with SDLC Training center Thanks SDLC Team
Training experience was excellent, trainers taught each and every topic in full detail even they explained whatever doubt I had. Also the management is very cooperative guided me how to prepare resume which will helpful to get the job. Overall experience was excellent
Training was very good.Trainers were well equipped with knowledge.They adjusted classes according to my office timings also.Course fees is reasonable compared to other training institutes.The teachers were very patient and cleared all my doubts related to AWS Devops.Will also be helping in resume preparation & FAQ’s for Certification and Job Interviews
I have a good experience with SDLC training , I was looking Sap support, I tried to search on Google so many vendor , but I didn’t proper response and details. Finally I found this, than I got my solution with quick service and proper details. In my opinion academy is doing good job, I appreciate it.
I joined phyton course recently based on my experience trainer is professional and clear and gives pratical examples real time scenarios and also SDLC team very helpful in all the terms and am very happy with “SDLC” training.I would recommend everyone to join this institute.
Features of SDLC
- Limit the batch size so we can provide personal attention to everyone in the session
- Real-time practice
- Live projects
- 24/7 interact access with faculties
- Experienced and passionate trainers
- After course engagement
- We give topics wise ppt, case studies, assignments and doubt solving
- 100% job assistance
- 24/7 support
- Classroom training, Online training and Corporate training.
- Student can attend their missed classes
- Soft skill training, interview skills workshop, resume preparation assistance
All courses list