best aws devops training in marathahalli, bangalore
Course Duration: 50 hours
Attend 3 Free Classes to Check Training Quality
100% Real Time Practical Training with Placement Assistance
(Trained by 15+ years experienced working professionals )
AWS DevOps Training Course Content
Introduction to Devops
- Define Devops
- What is Devops
- SDLC models
- Why Devops?
- History of Devops
- Devops Stakeholders
- Devops Goals
- Important terminology
- Devops perspective
- Devops and Agile
- Devops Tools
- Configuration management
- Continuous Integration, Continuous Deployment and Continuous Delivery
Introduction to Cloud computing
- What is cloud computing
- Characteristics of cloud computing
- Cloud implementation models
- Cloud service models
- Advantages of cloud computing
- Concerns of cloud computing
Introduction to Virtualization
- What is Virtualization?
- History of Virtualization
- What is Hypervisor?
- Types of Server Virtualization
- Benefits of Virtualization
- Important Virtualization products
AWS Cloud Technical Essentials
- Amazon EC2
- Amazon Elastic Load Balancer
- Amazon Route 53
- Amazon VPC
- Amazon Simple Storage Service (Amazon S3)
- Amazon Elastic Block Store (Amazon EBS)
- Amazon Content Delivery Network (Amazon CloudFront)
- Amazon Relational Database Service (Amazon RDS)
- Amazon DynamoDB
- Amazon Simple Notification Service (SNS)
- Amazon CloudWatch
- Amazon CloudTrail
- Amazon Simple Email Service (Amazon SES)
- AWS Identity and Access Management (IAM)
- Amazon Command Line Interface API
- A Linux Introduction
- Command Line Basics
- Basic Shell
- Command Line Syntax – ls
- Command Line Syntax – $PATH, Case Sensitivity
- Command Line Syntax – Basic Commands
- Command Line Syntax – uname
- Command Line Syntax – Command History, Command Completion
- Command Line Syntax – cd and pwd
- Exercise: Basic Command Line
- Using Directories and Listing Files
- The Linux File System
- Files, Directories
- Hidden Files and Directories
- Absolute and Relative Paths
- Exercise: Maneuvering the Linux File System
- Creating, Moving and Deleting Files
- Files and Directories
- Case Sensitivity
- Archiving Files on the Command Line
- Files, Directories
- Archives, Compression
- Exercise: Practicing with Pipes and Grep
- Turning Commands into a Script
- Basic Text Editing
- Basic Shell Scripting
- Basic Shell Scripting, Continued
- Exercise: Using the vi Text Editor
- Creating Users and Groups
- User Commands
- Group Commands
- Exercise: Managing User Accounts
- Exercise: Creating User Groups
- Managing File Permissions and Ownership
- File/Directory Permissions and Owners
GIT: Version Control
- Version control systems
- Local, Centralized and distributed
- Installing on Linux
- Installing on Windows
- Initial setup
- Creating repository
- Connecting with Central repository like GitHub
- check-in and committing
- Fetch pull and remote
Jenkins – Continuous Integration
- Introduction to Jenkins
- CI/CD Concepts
- Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery
- Installing and Configuring Jenkins
- Jenkins Install
- The Dashboard
- User Management and Security
- Setting Up GitHub
- Plugin Manager
- Exercise: Install a Jenkins Master and Prerequisites
- Freestyle Project Configuration
- Source Code Management and the Git Plugin
- Other Build Triggers
- Hands-on Labs: Configure a Jenkins Freestyle Project
- Hands-on Labs: Configure a Jenkins Pipeline
- Introduction to Ansible
- Ansible Agentless Architecture
- Ansible Modules
- Ansible Playbooks
- Ansible configuration
- What is a Docker
- Use case of Docker
- Platforms for Docker
- Dockers vs Virtualization
- Docker Architecture.
- Important Docker components
- Understanding the Docker components
- Installing Docker on Linux.
- Understanding Installation of Docker on Windows.
- Some Docker commands.
- Docker Hub.
- Downloading Docker images.
- Running Docker images
- Running commands in container.
- Running multiple containers.
- Creating a custom image.
- Running a container from the custom image.
- Publishing the custom image.
|Demo Class : Free Demo Session, Flexible Timings||Free Class : Attend 3 Free Classes to check training Quality|
|Regular : 2 Hour per day||Fast Track : 2 – 3 Hours per day: 20 days|
|Weekdays : Available||Weekend : Available|
|Online Training : Available||Class Room Training : Available|
|Course Fee : Talk to our Customer Support||Duration : 50 Hours|
What is the batch size?
SDLC training providing the limited batch size, so we can provide quality teaching. If you want to get trained individually, we are also providing.
How you people will help for the Job?
SDLC training providing the 100% job assistance and mock interviews.
How you people will help in the projects?
SDLC training is providing the training with live projects and real-time practice.
How you people will provide the doubt clarification?
SDLC training providing the 24/7 interact access with faculties and after course also engagement between the faculties and students.
What are the extra services?
SDLC training providing the back up classes, soft skill training, interview skills workshop and resume preparation assistance.
How you people will help to enhance the students knowledge?
SDLC training providing the topics wise ppts, case studies, assignments and doubt solving.
Steps To Build A Successful Career at SDLC
Hands-on live projects
good trainers, good enviroment to study. i have completed AWS, the trainer is friendly and teaches things in the simplest way so that any one can understand easily. also they provide jobs after completion of the course. so, go for this institute .
Really helpful tutors and best training institute for beginners from different field, to start the career in AWS Trainning .Including theory and practical classes ,helped to develop indepth knowledge in front end and Cloud architecture.Manav sir always help us for clearing doubt any time and by giving various example and videos.I learnt many things during these period.DEMO Classes available for various domain which is also very intresting.
very good trainer available for sap fico at SDLC Real-time Trainer with Good price for online
Very good training institute for beginner as well as professional and give very strong platform both career wise and knowledge wise.
I enjoyed the course and I feel satisfied talking the course .The procedure was perfectly organised .The tutor was extremely kind of supportive .The trainer were also helpful & friendly..
The quality is good and environment is friendly. The timings are manipulative as per ones convenience that is a plus point. Faculty here is also good.Good communication between student and Faculty. I can ask whatever question I have regarding the subject I’m getting trained for at any working hour directly to the faculty.
my personal experience is very good with with tutors and support staffs, they are very helpful throughout the the learning and other aspects. Growth of every student is there motive, thnak you SIR and Santosh Sir
We gain plenty of knowledge from each class, friendly environment , Serenity. Also want to add Nikhil Sir who is taking class for Java and Selenium truely knowledgeable person. He clears all concept in easy way.
Best AWS DevOps Training in Bangalore
With our AWS DevOps training, master the skills necessary to develop, deploy, and maintain applications on the AWS platform. Gain an in-depth understanding of the core principles of the DevOps methodology and use cases applicable to any development scenario.
The AWS DevOps Engineer training validates your elite technical expertise with provisioning, operating, and managing distributed application systems on the AWS platform.
The AWS DevOps course is structured around the 4 domains outlined in the AWS exam blueprint. This course will cover the core concepts for each domain, including:
- Continuous Delivery and Process Automation
- Monitoring, Metrics, and Logging
- Security, Governance, and Validation
- High Availability and Elasticity
SDLC training institute providing the AWS DevOps real-time online training classes, class room training classes for weekend and regular batches. Get JOB with our free Placement Assistance Program.
How we will start the course?
- Learn from basics
- Practice coding
- Set your algorithm carefully
- Trace your codes on paper
- Read sources on AWS DevOps regularly
At end of the course?
- Trainees will understand the core concepts of AWS DevOps.
- Participants will have an understanding of how to create and implement algorithms.
- Candidates will have detailed knowledge about AWS DevOps.
- Real-time project experience.
Features of SDLC
- Limit the batch size so we can provide personal attention to everyone in the session
- Real-time practice
- Live projects
- 24/7 interact access with faculties
- Experienced and passionate trainers
- After course engagement
- We give topics wise ppt, case studies, assignments and doubt solving
- 100% job assistance
- 24/7 support
- Classroom training, Online training and Corporate training
- Student can attend their missed classes
- Soft skill training, interview skills workshop, resume preparation assistance
All courses list