AngularJS 6 Training Course
Best Angular 6 Training in Marathahalli, Bangalore
If you are looking for a training institute for Angular 6 and Above course, SDLC can give you the best Angular JS training. Our trainers are experienced working professionals. We are providing the real time and job oriented training for Angular.
Angular is a structural framework for dynamic web apps. With Angular, designers can use HTML as the template language and it allows for the extension of HTML’s syntax to convey the application’s components effortlessly. Angular makes much of the code you would otherwise have to write completely redundant.
How we will start the course?
- Learn from basics
- Practice coding
- Set your algorithm carefully
- Trace your codes on paper
- Read sources on Angular JS regularly
At end of the course?
- Trainees will understand the core concepts of Angular JS 6 and above.
- Participants will have an understanding of how to create and implement algorithms.
- Candidates will have detailed knowledge about Angular JS.
- Real time project experience.
|Demo Class : Free Demo Session, Flexible Timings||Free Class : Attend 3 Free Classes to check training Quality|
|Regular : 1 Hour per day||Fast Track : 2 – 3 Hours per day: 10 days|
|Weekdays : Available||Weekend : Available|
|Online Training : Available||Class Room Training : Available|
|Course Fee : Talk to our Customer Support||Duration : 45 Hours|
- Course Introduction
- What is Angular
- Architecture of Angular Apps
- Setting Up the Development Environment
- Your First Angular App
- Structure of Angular Projects
- Angular Version History
- How to Take This Course
- What is TypeScript
- Your First TypeScript Program
- Declaring Variables
- Type Assertions
- Arrow Functions
- Access Modifiers
- Access Modifiers in Constructor Parameters
- Building Blocks of Angular Apps
- Generating Components Using Angular CLI
- Dependency Injection
- Generating Services Using Angular CLI
- Authors Page
Displaying Data and Handling Events
- Property Binding
- Attribute Binding
- Adding Bootstrap
- Class Binding
- Style Binding
- Event Binding
- Event Filtering
- Template Variables
- Two-way Binding
- Custom Pipes
- Favorite Component
- Title Casing
Building Reusable Components
- Component API
- Input Properties
- Aliasing Input Properties
- Output Properties
- Passing Event Data
- Aliasing Output Properties
- View Encapsulation
- Like Component
- Hidden Property
- ngFor and Change Detection
- ngFor and trackBy
- The Leading Asterisk
- Safe Traversal Operator
- Creating Custom Directives
- Building a Bootstrap Form
- Types of Forms
- Adding Validation
- Specific Validation Errors
- Styling Invalid Input Fields
- Cleaner Templates
- Control Classes and Directives
- Disabling the Submit Button
- Working with Check Boxes
- Working with Drop-down Lists
- Working with Radio Buttons
- Course Form
- Building a Bootstrap Form
- Creating Controls Programmatically
- Adding Validation
- Specific Validation Errors
- Implementing Custom Validation
- Asynchronous Operations
- Asynchronous Validation
- Showing a Loader Image
- Validating the Form Upon Submit
- Nested FormGroups
- Quick Recap
- Change Password Form
Consuming HTTP Services
- Getting Data
- Creating Data
- Updating Data
- Deleting Data
- OnInit Interface
- Separation of Concerns
- Extracting a Service
- Handling Errors
- Handling Unexpected Errors
- Handling Expected Errors
- Throwing Application-specific Errors
- Handling Bad Request Errors
- Importing Observable Operators and Factory Methods
- Global Error Handling
- Extracting a Reusable Error Handling Method
- Extracting a Reusable Data Service
- The Map Operator
- Optimistic vs Pessimistic Updates
- Observables vs Promises
- GitHub Followers Page
Routing and Navigation
- Routing in a Nutshell
- Configuring Routes
- Getting the Route Parameters
- Why Route Parameters Are Observable
- Routes with Multiple Parameters
- Query Parameters
- Subscribing to Multiple Observables
- SwitchMap Operator
- Programmatic Navigation
- Blog Archives
- Code using new ES6 and TypeScript language features
- Explore Angular coding and architecture best practices
- Understand and use Angular Forms, Observables, Dependency Injection, and Routing
- Retrieve, update, and delete data using Angular’s Http service
- Unit test all the parts of an Angular application including Modules, Components, Services, and Pipes
- Create, build, and deploy an Angular (Angular 6) application using the Angular CLI
- Develop reusable elements (even out of angular applications) using angular elements
- Develop dynamic Model-driven forms that are easier to unit test
What is the batch size?
SDLC training providing the limited batch size, so we can provide quality teaching. If you want to get trained individually, we are also providing.
How you people will help for the Job?
SDLC training providing the 100% job assistance and mock interviews.
How you people will help in the projects?
SDLC training is providing the training with live projects and real-time practice.
How you people will provide the doubt clarification?
SDLC training providing the 24/7 interact access with faculties and after course also engagement between the faculties and students.
What are the extra services?
SDLC training providing the back up classes, soft skill training, interview skills workshop and resume preparation assistance.
How you people will help to enhance the students knowledge?
SDLC training providing the topics wise ppts, case studies, assignments and doubt solving.
Steps To Build A Successful Career at SDLC
Hands-on live projects
good trainers, good enviroment to study. i have completed AWS, the trainer is friendly and teaches things in the simplest way so that any one can understand easily. also they provide jobs after completion of the course. so, go for this institute .
Really helpful tutors and best training institute for beginners from different field, to start the career in AWS Trainning .Including theory and practical classes ,helped to develop indepth knowledge in front end and Cloud architecture.Manav sir always help us for clearing doubt any time and by giving various example and videos.I learnt many things during these period.DEMO Classes available for various domain which is also very intresting.
very good trainer available for sap fico at SDLC Real-time Trainer with Good price for online
Very good training institute for beginner as well as professional and give very strong platform both career wise and knowledge wise.
I enjoyed the course and I feel satisfied talking the course .The procedure was perfectly organised .The tutor was extremely kind of supportive .The trainer were also helpful & friendly..
The quality is good and environment is friendly. The timings are manipulative as per ones convenience that is a plus point. Faculty here is also good.Good communication between student and Faculty. I can ask whatever question I have regarding the subject I’m getting trained for at any working hour directly to the faculty.
my personal experience is very good with with tutors and support staffs, they are very helpful throughout the the learning and other aspects. Growth of every student is there motive, thnak you SIR and Santosh Sir
We gain plenty of knowledge from each class, friendly environment , Serenity. Also want to add Nikhil Sir who is taking class for Java and Selenium truely knowledgeable person. He clears all concept in easy way.
Features of SDLC
- Limit the batch size so we can provide personal attention to everyone in the session
- Real-time practice
- Live projects
- 24/7 interact access with faculties
- Experienced and passionate trainers
- After course engagement
- We give topics wise ppt, case studies, assignments and doubt solving
- 100% job assistance
- 24/7 support
- Classroom training, Online training and Corporate training.
- Student can attend their missed classes
- Soft skill training, interview skills workshop, resume preparation assistance
All courses list