Oracle SQL/PL Training Course
Best Oracle SQL/PL Training in Bangalore
Oracle PL/SQL is a procedural language designed specifically to embrace SQL statements within its syntax.
PL/SQL automatically inherits the robustness, security and portability of the Oracle Database. PL/SQL program units are compiled by the Oracle Database server and stored inside the database.
SDLC training institute providing the Oracle PL/SQL real-time on-line training classes, class room training classes for weekend and regular batches. Get JOB with our free Placement Assistance Program.
How we will start the course?
- Learn from basics
- Practice coding
- Set your algorithm carefully
- Trace your codes on paper
- Read sources on Oracle PL/SQL regularly
At end of the course?
- Trainees will understand the core concepts of Oracle PL/SQL.
- Participants will have an understanding of how to create and implement algorithms.
- Candidates will have detailed knowledge about Oracle PL/SQL.
- Real time project experience.
|Demo Class : Free Demo Session, Flexible Timings||Free Class : Attend 3 Free Classes to check training Quality|
|Regular : 2 Hours per day||Fast Track : 2 – 3 Hours per day: 10 days|
|Weekdays : Available||Weekend : Available|
|Online Training : Available||Class Room Training : Available|
|Course Fee : Talk to our Customer Support||Duration : 45 Hours|
ORACLE 11G SQL AND PL/SQL COURSE
- Introduction to DBMS
- Introduction to Data Management
- File system concepts
- Database Models
- Hierarchal Model
- Network Model
- Relational Model
Introduction to Oracle
- History of Oracle
- Oracle products and features
- Oracle versions and releases
- About SQL & SQL*PLUS
Introduction to SQL
- Sub-language Commands
- Data Retrieval Language (DRL)
- Data Definition Language (DDL)
- Data Manipulation Language (DML)
- Transaction Control Language (TCL)
- Database security and Privileges
Working with DRL
- Select statement
- Distinct Selection
- ‘Where’ Clause
- ‘Order by’ Clauses
Working with DDL and DML
- DDL commands
- Database objects and object types
- Working with Tables
- Data Types
- Table partitions Create, Alter,
- Add, Modify, Drop Insert, Update,
- Commit, Rollback
Oracle Built-in Functions
- Arithmetic Functions Character
- Functions Date Functions Queries
- with Single Row Functions
- Misc Functions
- Working with Regular Expressions
- Data Integrity Concepts
- Different types of Constraints
- Table Level and Column Level
- Composite Constraints
- Check Constraint and
- Restrictions Referential Integrity
- Normal Sub Queries.
- Co-related Sub Queries.
- Updating Using Co-Related.
- Deleting Co-Related
- Using Exists and Not Exists
- Inline Queries
- Miscellaneous Sub-queries.
- Joining Tables
- Simple Joins
- Outer Joins
- Self Joins
- Joins with Inline Queries
- ANSI Join Syntax
Select Statement with Misc Options
- Set Operators
- Pseudo Columns
Views, Synonyms & Indexes
- Simple & Complex Views
- Modifying the View Query
PL/SQL COURSE CONTENT
Introduction to PL/SQL
- Role of PL/SQL in Applications
- Programming Fundamentals
- Restriction of SQL in PL/SQL
- PL/SQL Engine
- Working with PL/SQL
- Blocks Conditional Structure
- Conditional Structure
- Loop Structure
- System Defined Exceptions
- User Defined Exceptions
- Defining Own Error Messages
- Program Exception Int
- SQLCODE, SQLERRM
- Introduction to
- Types of Cursors
- For Cursor
- Cursor Attributes
- Working with Implicit
- Dynamic Cursors
- Introduction of Stored
- Subprograms Working with
- Stored Procedures Overloading of
- Subprogram Limitations of
- Functions Understanding of
- Packages Type Spec & Body
- Package Instantiation
- Calling Packages &
- Procedures & Functions
- Introduction to Triggers
- Statement Level
- Triggers Row Level
- Triggers When Clause
- Co-relations Trigger
- Instead of Triggers Compound
- Triggers Mutation of Triggers
- Autonomous Transactions
- Dynamic SQL
We are committed to provide high quality ORACLE SQL and PL/SQL Training in Bangalore that helps the students and professionals in areas of ORACLE SQL and PL/SQL through its innovative programs and outstanding faculty.
Post Successful completion of ORACLE SQL and PL/SQL Training Program leads to placement assistance and participation in campus placements by SDLC Training.
What is the batch size?
SDLC training providing the limited batch size, so we can provide quality teaching. If you want to get trained individually, we are also providing.
How you people will help for the Job?
SDLC training providing the 100% job assistance and mock interviews.
How you people will help in the projects?
SDLC training is providing the training with live projects and real-time practice.
How you people will provide the doubt clarification?
SDLC training providing the 24/7 interact access with faculties and after course also engagement between the faculties and students.
What are the extra services?
SDLC training providing the back up classes, soft skill training, interview skills workshop and resume preparation assistance.
How you people will help to enhance the students knowledge?
SDLC training providing the topics wise ppts, case studies, assignments and doubt solving.
Steps To Build A Successful Career at SDLC
Hands-on live projects
good trainers, good enviroment to study. i have completed AWS, the trainer is friendly and teaches things in the simplest way so that any one can understand easily. also they provide jobs after completion of the course. so, go for this institute .
Really helpful tutors and best training institute for beginners from different field, to start the career in AWS Trainning .Including theory and practical classes ,helped to develop indepth knowledge in front end and Cloud architecture.Manav sir always help us for clearing doubt any time and by giving various example and videos.I learnt many things during these period.DEMO Classes available for various domain which is also very intresting.
very good trainer available for sap fico at SDLC Real-time Trainer with Good price for online
Very good training institute for beginner as well as professional and give very strong platform both career wise and knowledge wise.
I enjoyed the course and I feel satisfied talking the course .The procedure was perfectly organised .The tutor was extremely kind of supportive .The trainer were also helpful & friendly..
The quality is good and environment is friendly. The timings are manipulative as per ones convenience that is a plus point. Faculty here is also good.Good communication between student and Faculty. I can ask whatever question I have regarding the subject I’m getting trained for at any working hour directly to the faculty.
my personal experience is very good with with tutors and support staffs, they are very helpful throughout the the learning and other aspects. Growth of every student is there motive, thnak you SIR and Santosh Sir
We gain plenty of knowledge from each class, friendly environment , Serenity. Also want to add Nikhil Sir who is taking class for Java and Selenium truely knowledgeable person. He clears all concept in easy way.
Features of SDLC
- Limit the batch size so we can provide personal attention to everyone in the session
- Real-time practice
- Live projects
- 24/7 interact access with faculties
- Experienced and passionate trainers
- After course engagement
- We give topics wise ppt, case studies, assignments and doubt solving
- 100% job assistance
- 24/7 support
- Classroom training, Online training and Corporate training
- Student can attend their missed classes
- Soft skill training, interview skills workshop, resume preparation assistance
All courses list